Uganda / Kampala / Capital FM
Capital FM

Capital FM

Uganda Uganda, Kampala 91.3 FM

Comments

Guest
Guest 19.01.2022 16:23

loginscracker@gmail.com is a professional hacking Service. U Need Any Help ? *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack * load bank account any amounts *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack - See more at: loginscracker@gmail.com is a professional hacking Service.

Guest
Guest 06.12.2021 03:45

Please help me with the title of the song played before nanzaaje of diamond platinumz

Guest
Guest 14.08.2021 01:16

Am looking for prim n'propa' song called why

Guest
Guest 25.03.2021 15:06

Hello thanks for serving us, Can we get access to daily play lists?

Guest
Guest 14.07.2019 09:11

Hello kindly i would like to know the title of f the christian song that has been played today between 8am and 9pm with words like(okwagala kwe kwewunyisa) thanks alot

Guest
Guest 11.03.2018 14:30

please send me a list of common hindi or indian songs u usually play

Guest
Guest 30.07.2017 13:34

Hey Jackie, Am Amos in Dubai play me only a woman by Mary black goes out to my mom in Rubirizi my g.f Amanya mackline from kiruhura

Guest
Guest 30.07.2017 13:34

Hey Tatoo, Am Amos in Dubai play me only a woman's heart by Mary black goes out to my mom in Rubirizi en' my fiancee Amanya mackline from kiruhura

Save your favorite radio stations and songs, add to your favorites

Vk Facebook Google+ Mail.ru Odnoklassniki Yahoo Yandex