Verenigde Staten / Californië / San Francisco / Classic KABL 960 Radio

Quincy Jones-Walk on the Wild Side
Quincy Jones - Walk on the Wild Side
Ray Conniff-Frenesi
Ray Conniff - Frenesi
Frank Sinatra-Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
Frank Sinatra - Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
Art Tatum-Have You Met Miss Jones?
Art Tatum - Have You Met Miss Jones?
Nancy Sinatra-Cuando Calienta el Sol
Nancy Sinatra - Cuando Calienta el Sol
The Brass Ring-The Odd Couple
The Brass Ring - The Odd Couple
Eartha Kitt-I've Got That Lovin' Bug Itch
Eartha Kitt - I've Got That Lovin' Bug Itch
Toon de top 40 nummers van de radio

Comments

gast
gast 21.06.2022 15:32

прекрасная радиостанция, слушаю давно, но не всегда дают слушать....

antwoord
gast
gast 20.06.2022 20:38

radio kavl is wonderful, I have been listening to it for a long time, but I am already a pensioner and cannot pay for listening to it, respectfully, tatyana

antwoord
gast
gast 24.01.2022 09:51

So wonderful!❤Thanks fo this radio

antwoord
gast
gast 15.08.2020 14:14

What the hell happened--did KABL die of COVID-19? This was the only decent broadcast on Internet radio, since real radio is essentially dead. How hard could it have been to continue broadcasting? Most of it was pre-recorded and often looped repeatedly. Someone has custody of KABL as it was when it went off the air. Surely someone with the guts and gumption could put it back where it belongs: ON THE AIR, EVERYWHERE. Your listeners are devastated. I know that if a GoFundMe page was set up in order to restore KABL, you would be in the money for all time. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

antwoord
gast
gast 15.08.2020 14:14

Not sure what happened. Maybe domain name taken over? BUT head over to this youtube "KABL Radio" where some kind souls are posting 1 to 2 hour segments they got before the internet station went offline. ("Videos" section there has the most segments of audio posted so far.) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKg511T6Dl71xKAoe_4d2Vw/videos

gast
gast 15.08.2020 14:14

If you're looking for an online radio station that has a similar format to what KABL had, try croonerradio.com. In some ways it is better. It is out of Rancho Mirage, CA.

gast
gast 13.08.2020 20:40

Why can I no longer open KABL on my Internet. I'm a lost Californian living in Nebraska. I desperately need KABL to make it through the day. Don Schneider Former News Broadcaster and frequent supplier of news stories to KABL in the years gone by.

antwoord
gast
gast 11.06.2020 15:42

Hello, Have you heard the new song Terry Barber "When the world falls apart"?

antwoord
registratie

Sla uw favoriete radiozenders en transmissie, toevoegen aan favorieten

Vk Facebook Google+ Mail.ru Odnoklassniki Yahoo Yandex