Descripción y letras
The written recipe can be seen here: https://realninik.blogspot.de/2018/05/garlic-flower-bread.html
Note: The right measurement for warm milk is 3/4 cup. Apologize for text mistake in the video. My cup measurement for flour : 1 cup = 125g. This recipe is not overnight dough methods. Thank you.
How to make Garlic Flower Bread No Knead Bread TBEO Video #86. The bread was soft and fluffy, savory, garlicky and delicious. Is great to serve with soup or just enjoy the way it is. Best to serve while still warm. To reheat: use a microwave at medium level for 1 minutes, use an oven at 150°C for 15 minutes
#garlic #flowerbread #bread #NoKnead #HowTo #Recipe #Baking #Food
Help others by translating the English caption of this video into your own language :
NOTE for my measurements :
1 cup all-purpose flour = 125 grams
1 cup milk/water = 250 ml
Egg substitutes alternative: for one egg :
• 2 tbsp water + 1/2 tsp oil + 1/2 tsp baking powder + 2 tbsp flour. Stir until combined and mix with other ingredients for the dough.
• Flax seeds: 1 tbsp ground flax seed + 3 tbsp water. Stir and let sit for 15 minutes. (for suitable bread recipe), grain bread.
• 1 tsp baking soda + 1 tbsp white vinegar + 1 tbsp water. Mix into the dough ingredients. (fluffy)
• A half of ripe banana (for suitable flavor)
• ¼ cup of puree fruits (moist): apple, apricot, prunes, avocado, pumpkin (for baking something where the flavor suitable)
I use a digital scale. If you are using a digital scale, please make sure that your batteries are full/new. Old batteries cause measurements inaccurate.
Garlic Flower Bread
2.5 cups (312g) all-purpose flour
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1/2 tsp fine salt
1 tbsp dry yeast
3/4 cup (180ml) warm milk
1 large egg, beaten. Keep 2 tbsp for later use.
3 tbsp butter, room temperature
Extra flour as needed
Garlic Butter : (you maybe won't use it all)
1 cup butter/margarine, soft at room temperature (not melt)
1 tsp fine salt (table salt)
1/2 cup minced green onion
1 tsp garlic powder / minced garlic
Put butter, salt, green onion in a small bowl, mix until combined. Add garlic powder/minced garlic into the mix and continue mixing until well blended. Keep in the fridge until ready to use.
Make the dough :
1. In a mixing bowl put flour, make 3 wells. Add into each well: sugar, salt, yeast. Stir sugar and yeast first then stir together using a wooden spoon.
2. Pour warm milk and beaten egg (minus 2 tbsp). Stir until combined.
3. Add soft butter, continue stirring until well blended into a smooth sticky dough.
4. Put the dough into greased bowl. Cover with cling wrap and put in a warm place for about an hour.
An hour later the dough will be very soft and hollow. When you pull the dough, it will show the hollows all around.
Sprinkle with extra flour and start folding with fingertips (not kneading). Sprinkle more flour as needed but not too much.
5. Dust work table with flour before put the dough. Flatten the dough with hand. Cut into 16 pieces.
6. Shape the dough into balls. Sprinkle with flour to prevent sticking.
7. Flatten or press the dough with fingers, spread with 1/2 tsp of garlic butter. Fold into a half-moon then gather both corners creating a flower petal.
Repeat the method until finished.
8. Arrange on greased a round baking pan ( I used an inverted pie pan). Cover with loose cling wrap for 30 minutes. Let rise.
9. Brush beaten egg on top.
Bake at 175°C pre-heated oven, for 30 minutes until golden brown and blooming.
Let stay in the pan for 10 minutes. Serve with hot soup or just enjoy the way it is.
Swoosh - YouTube Audio Library
The Last Day - Silent Partner – YouTube Audio Library
If you recreating my recipes please share/post the pictures here
Facebook: If you recook my recipe and want to share your pictures please post/tag me in here
Please check out & free subscribe my channel:
New HD 1080p videos every week Thank you for subscribing, I appreciated!
Baking Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWhCmlR-3XPG3HCi_SpX0JBL8vmVMyzix
Popular Videos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdPYBZel1I&list=PUjbAA1prOq8bxKxMkPVISeQ
Pinterest : https://de.pinterest.com/NinikBecker/
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NinikBec...