Beschreibung und Texte
This is for a story I've been writing for a long while.
It's not one I'm going to post, because it's one I'm going to publish.
Here's the basics:
Leo had everything he could possibly wish for: he loved his job and his family, and he was normally a very happy person. One fateful day, though, Leo was on his way home at the same time that his sister, Jenna, was dropping off his daughter, Sydney, back off at home. Not paying attention to the light, Leo went through the red light, hitting his sister's car dead on. With two lives hanging in the balance, he and his wife, Cecily, had to cope with the accident, help save their daughter, and learn to be happy in a time of tragedy.
SONGS (In Order of Use):
- "Everything" by Buckcherry
- "Oxygen" by Colbie Caillat
- "Out of Line" by Buckcherry
- "Magic" by Colbie Caillat
- "Feelings Show" by Colbie Caillat
- "Tailor Made" by Colbie Caillat
- "How to Save a Life" by The Fray
- "Hold On" by Jack Ingram
- "Don't Want to Hurt" by Jack Ingram
- "Oxygen" by Colbie Caillat (Yes, I used it twice, because it made the most sense for the credits)
Yes, Colbie really inspired this book.
Naley and Jamie helped out a bit in the editing process, which is why I cast them in the video.
Eric Kripke inspired me a lot too, believe it or not.